Wednesday, May 16, 2012 - 13:40 in Biology & Nature
A compilation of research suggests that hatched salmon could threaten the long-term survival of wild salmon unless precautions are taken.
- UC Davis study: Wild salmon decline was not caused by sea lice from farm salmonMon, 13 Dec 2010, 15:38:30 EST
- Even at sublethal levels, pesticides may slow the recovery of wild salmon populationsWed, 16 Dec 2009, 10:57:30 EST
- A new chemical method for distinguishing between farmed and wild salmonWed, 30 Sep 2009, 12:26:01 EDT
- First study into GM Atlantic salmon mating reveals danger of escape to wild gene poolWed, 13 Jul 2011, 11:34:31 EDT
- Environmental conditions and predators affect Atlantic salmon survival in the Gulf of MaineThu, 17 Nov 2011, 20:33:28 EST