Wednesday, September 7, 2011 - 13:30 in Health & Medicine
A promising device to prop open blocked arteries in the brain to prevent strokes failed in a rigorous study, researchers reported.
- Device advances interventional radiology treatment to clear blocked carotid arteries, prevent strokeMon, 15 Mar 2010, 12:32:30 EDT
- National trial shows carotid artery surgery and stenting equally effective in preventing strokeWed, 26 May 2010, 18:07:56 EDT
- Test for blocked neck arteries only necessary for people with stroke risk factorsMon, 31 Jan 2011, 16:21:34 EST
- Studies on heart disease and stroke prevention overlook ethnic groups: Study Thu, 17 Mar 2011, 11:33:44 EDT
- Preventing repeat strokes -- are survivors taking their medicine?Tue, 1 Dec 2009, 10:16:43 EST