Wednesday, March 28, 2012 - 13:30 in Psychology & Sociology
Schoolteachers who underwent a short but intensive program of meditation were less depressed, anxious or stressed - and more compassionate and aware of others' feelings, according to a new study led by UCSF.
- Om: Meditation a big help for emotional issuesThu, 29 Mar 2012, 9:38:04 EDT
- Study finds Zen meditation alleviates painTue, 3 Feb 2009, 14:22:42 EST
- Compassion meditation may improve physical and emotional responses to psychological stressTue, 7 Oct 2008, 16:56:36 EDT
- Meditation appears to produce enduring changes in emotional processing in the brainTue, 13 Nov 2012, 15:06:24 EST
- Pilot study: Workplace yoga and meditation can lower feelings of stressTue, 4 Aug 2009, 12:38:12 EDT