Tuesday, April 19, 2011 - 18:00 in Earth & Climate
Scientists conducted an experiment over an 86-day period to determined the effect of incorporating biochar into the soil on nitrous oxide emissions from the urine patches produced by cattle.
- Can biochar help suppress greenhouse gases?Wed, 20 Apr 2011, 9:06:18 EDT
- Can biochar help suppress greenhouse gases?Fri, 18 Mar 2011, 11:04:17 EDT
- Findings on biochar, greenhouse gas emissions and ethylene Tue, 13 Dec 2011, 15:34:14 EST
- Is biochar the answer for ag?Mon, 2 Aug 2010, 0:36:49 EDT
- Cooking better biochar: Study improves recipe for soil additiveThu, 22 Mar 2012, 15:35:44 EDT