Elaine Fuchs, head of Rockefeller's Laboratory of Mammalian Cell Biology and Development, was named a recipient of this year's Albany Medical Center Prize in Medicine and Biomedical Research, at $500,000 the largest award in medicine and science in the United States.
- Sackler Prize awarded to pioneering neuroscientistMon, 11 Apr 2011, 16:36:56 EDT
- Teens' mental health affects how long they stay in school, new study showsThu, 12 Nov 2009, 13:50:53 EST
- PNAS announces 6 2009 Cozzarelli Prize recipientsTue, 23 Feb 2010, 14:04:47 EST
- New American Chemical Society Prized Science video on 'red tide' shellfish poisoningWed, 15 Dec 2010, 12:02:05 EST
- NIH awards $10 million to Rush University Medical Center to address health disparitiesMon, 3 May 2010, 18:03:08 EDT