Tuesday, March 24, 2009 - 08:36 in Health & Medicine
University of Adelaide researchers have shown they can predict the biggest population peaks of disease-carrying mosquitoes up to two months ahead.
- Predicting mosquito outbreaks for disease controlTue, 24 Mar 2009, 9:39:11 EDT
- New tool in the fight against mosquito-borne disease: A microbial 'mosquito net'Thu, 24 Dec 2009, 13:15:04 EST
- New model reveals pesticide-free method that takes a bite out of mosquito-borne diseaseThu, 10 Feb 2011, 13:05:39 EST
- Scientists prove new technology to control malaria-carrying mosquitoesWed, 20 Apr 2011, 13:37:07 EDT
- Mosquitoes -- how we smell is why they bite, research showsMon, 2 Jul 2012, 12:33:39 EDT