Monday, February 9, 2009 - 15:49 in Earth & Climate
For the first time, farmers have data that tracks at the county level on-site and off-site energy use and carbon dioxide emissions associated with growing crops in the United States.
- New ORNL tool gets handle on cropland CO2 emissionsMon, 9 Feb 2009, 15:49:52 EST
- ORNL sows seeds with new agricultural carbon accounting toolWed, 2 Jun 2010, 14:10:12 EDT
- Study maps greenhouse gas emissions to building, street level for US citiesTue, 9 Oct 2012, 14:05:52 EDT
- Links in the chain: Global carbon emissions and consumptionMon, 17 Oct 2011, 19:36:02 EDT
- NASS releases new geospatial data productsThu, 28 Jan 2010, 16:31:13 EST