Wednesday, December 10, 2008 - 11:21 in Earth & Climate
For the first time ever, an international team of experts has probed every known death on the world's tallest mountain, shedding some light on what makes Mount Everest one of the most dangerous places on earth.
- Team probes why climbers die on Mount EverestWed, 10 Dec 2008, 10:56:39 EST
- Scientists find extensive glacial retreat in Mount Everest regionTue, 14 May 2013, 11:36:17 EDT
- Research team explores causes of death on Mount EverestTue, 9 Dec 2008, 19:43:32 EST
- Climbing Mount Everest: Noble adventure or selfish pursuit?Wed, 22 Dec 2010, 12:40:17 EST
- Mountaineers measure lowest human blood oxygen levels on recordWed, 7 Jan 2009, 17:36:38 EST