A research team, led by North Carolina State University's Dr. Mitzi M. Montoya, has developed a new way of measuring how "real" online virtual worlds are - an important advance for the emerging technology that can be used to foster development of new training and collaboration applications by companies around the world.
- Researchers find new way of measuring 'reality' of virtual worldsWed, 29 Oct 2008, 7:42:52 EDT
- Virtual world offers new locale for problem solvingMon, 29 Sep 2008, 13:21:23 EDT
- Understanding interaction in virtual worldsWed, 23 Dec 2009, 11:43:30 EST
- ACSM: Weight loss success in a 3-D virtual worldFri, 3 Jun 2011, 12:37:12 EDT
- The 2 worlds of kids' moralsMon, 2 Mar 2009, 12:32:49 EST