Monday, September 1, 2008 - 16:21 in Health & Medicine
Being an athlete or merely a fan improves language skills when it comes to discussing their sport because parts of the brain usually involved in playing sports are instead used to understand sport language, new research shows.
- Playing, and even watching, sports improves brain functionMon, 1 Sep 2008, 17:21:33 EDT
- Winter Olympics: Experts discuss altitude and performanceTue, 16 Feb 2010, 11:13:17 EST
- Winter Olympics: Altitude affects skill sports, not just endurance eventsTue, 16 Feb 2010, 11:12:49 EST
- Protein sports drinks proven to give best performanceTue, 23 Dec 2008, 20:07:18 EST
- Who are sports gamers?Thu, 13 Dec 2012, 16:07:35 EST