The American Academy of Arts and Sciences has elected Space Telescope Science Institute (STScI) astronomer and professor at the Johns Hopkins University Adam Riess as an Honorary Member. The Academy honors excellence by electing to membership remarkable men and women who have made preeminent contributions to their fields, and to the world.
- Presidential science and technology appointmentsWed, 17 Sep 2008, 4:43:57 EDT
- Election forecasters preparing for historic electionMon, 23 Jun 2008, 2:21:41 EDT
- Conference highlights how stronger science academies can strengthen policymaking in AfricaMon, 3 Nov 2008, 10:50:12 EST
- Seminal papers on election law and election administrationTue, 21 Dec 2010, 13:31:27 EST
- Tapping computer science for a more ACCURATE voteTue, 10 Jun 2008, 14:42:16 EDT