The National Academy of Sciences today elected Dr. David Mangelsdorf, chairman of pharmacology at UT Southwestern Medical Center and a Howard Hughes Medical Institute investigator, to membership, one of the highest honors attainable by an American scientist.
- Presidential science and technology appointmentsWed, 17 Sep 2008, 4:43:57 EDT
- UT Southwestern aids national effort to recruit volunteers for medical researchWed, 11 Nov 2009, 16:58:05 EST
- UT Southwestern investigators perform head-to-head comparison of incontinence treatmentsWed, 2 Jun 2010, 5:11:53 EDT
- The impact of the diffusion of maize to the Southwestern United StatesTue, 8 Dec 2009, 16:42:53 EST
- UT Southwestern research could lead to new treatments for IBD, viral infectionsWed, 19 Oct 2011, 20:39:04 EDT