Thursday, April 26, 2012 - 16:20 in Biology & Nature
Hunt for genetic link to pygmy height yields clueNature News , 26042012 doi: 10.1038/nature.2012.10517Erika Check HaydenStudy shows difficulty of understanding the genetic basis of human variation.
- Penn geneticists identify genes linked to Western African Pygmies' small statureThu, 26 Apr 2012, 20:22:37 EDT
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine researcher among global team investigating genetics of heightWed, 29 Sep 2010, 13:39:28 EDT
- Scientists uncover new genetic variations linked to psoriasisMon, 26 Jan 2009, 11:09:41 EST
- Ancestors of African Pygmies and neighboring farmers separated around 60,000 years agoThu, 9 Apr 2009, 20:29:39 EDT
- Genome-wide hunt reveals links to abnormal rhythms behind sudden death, heart damageMon, 20 Dec 2010, 11:05:30 EST