Thursday, August 2, 2012 - 13:31 in Astronomy & Space
NASA's social media followers at seven field centers will virtually come together at a NASA Social on Friday, Aug. 3, to preview the landing of the the Curiosity rover.
- 1 in 4 physicians uses social media dailyMon, 10 Dec 2012, 9:04:05 EST
- Adolescents in foster care require guidelines for safe social media use, MU expert saysWed, 5 Sep 2012, 12:08:52 EDT
- New study examines use of social media in the classroomWed, 5 May 2010, 16:50:21 EDT
- BIDMC researchers recommend 'dual citizenship' on social mediaMon, 18 Apr 2011, 18:01:51 EDT
- NASA's Mobile Mars Laboratory almost ready for flightFri, 8 Oct 2010, 16:51:44 EDT