Thursday, January 8, 2009 - 15:49 in Biology & Nature
Duets: When Lionel Richie and Diana Ross sing "Endless Love," it's heartwarming. When the first birds of spring chirp together, it's charming. When male and female mosquitoes harmonize, it's, well, annoying.
- Mosquitoes create harmonic love song before mating, study findsThu, 8 Jan 2009, 17:35:33 EST
- To a mosquito, matchmaking means 'singing' in perfect harmonyThu, 31 Dec 2009, 12:36:08 EST
- Meddling in mosquitoes' sex lives could help stop the spread of malaria, says studyMon, 21 Dec 2009, 20:21:44 EST
- Birds' harmonious duets can be 'aggressive audio warfare,' study findsThu, 4 Sep 2008, 12:56:34 EDT
- The buzz on an amazing new mosquito repellent: Will it fly?Sun, 16 Aug 2009, 10:49:39 EDT