Monday, September 29, 2008 - 20:07 in Physics & Chemistry
The latest in futuristic aircraft design borrows from the past: A 225-million-year-old pterodactyl may soon be reborn as a flying robot.
- Pterodactyl-inspired robot to master air, ground and seaThu, 2 Oct 2008, 10:22:56 EDT
- Southampton engineers fly the world's first 'printed' aircraftThu, 28 Jul 2011, 10:35:47 EDT
- Dino-era sex riddle solved by new fossil findThu, 20 Jan 2011, 14:37:32 EST
- Workstation design improvements for drone operators may reduce costs & mishaps, researchers suggestWed, 27 Feb 2013, 17:09:43 EST
- Scientists find 95-million-year-old pterosaur fossil in MoroccoWed, 26 May 2010, 18:07:59 EDT