Friday, May 4, 2012 - 10:40 in Health & Medicine
The FDA is set to end the use of antibiotics in animals to help curb the spread of drug-resistant bacteria.
- Blocking the spread of antibiotic resistance in bacteriaThu, 18 Dec 2008, 14:50:04 EST
- Scientists use nature against nature to develop an antibiotic with reduced resistanceWed, 10 Apr 2013, 23:35:42 EDT
- Flies may spread drug-resistant bacteria from poultry operationsMon, 16 Mar 2009, 12:30:34 EDT
- Household bugs -- a risk to human health?Wed, 26 Jan 2011, 4:33:48 EST
- UTIs becoming harder to treatMon, 17 May 2010, 19:31:25 EDT