Thursday, July 28, 2011 - 12:01 in Health & Medicine
A treatment to remove antibodies from kidney transplant patients' blood before their surgery could double survival rates in certain hard-to-match transplant patients.
- Treatment provides dramatic survival benefit for hard-to-match kidney transplant patientsWed, 27 Jul 2011, 21:32:17 EDT
- Survival matching should be used to allocate donated kidneys to transplant recipients Thu, 17 Mar 2011, 15:15:58 EDT
- Decade-long trial confirms benefts of steroid withdrawal for transplant patientsMon, 23 Aug 2010, 13:32:47 EDT
- Simultaneous transplant gives best results in diabetics with kidney diseaseThu, 30 Apr 2009, 17:39:00 EDT
- Kidney transplant survival can be long-term for people with HIVMon, 19 Jan 2009, 18:07:42 EST