Wednesday, April 30, 2008 - 13:50 in Earth & Climate
Cassini has discovered evidence that points to the existence of an underground ocean of water and ammonia on Saturn's moon Titan. The findings were made using radar measurements of Titan's rotation.
- Titan may have subsurface ocean of hydrocarbons, says Stanford researcherMon, 6 Apr 2009, 9:50:39 EDT
- Titan gets a dune 'makeover'Thu, 17 Jan 2013, 23:33:32 EST
- Cassini spacecraft observes seasonal rains on TitanThu, 17 Mar 2011, 16:37:11 EDT
- Caltech scientists discover storms in the tropics of TitanWed, 12 Aug 2009, 13:25:26 EDT
- Cassini samples the icy spray of Enceladus water plumesThu, 23 Jun 2011, 10:33:41 EDT