Wednesday, April 30, 2008 - 13:50 in Astronomy & Space
The Cassini spacecraft has found evidence of material orbiting Rhea, Saturn's second largest moon. This is the first time rings may have been found around a moon.
- Cassini reveals oxygen atmosphere of Saturn's moon RheaMon, 29 Nov 2010, 9:31:55 EST
- Demise of large satellite may have led to the formation of Saturn’s rings and inner moonsSun, 12 Dec 2010, 13:36:03 EST
- Dark side of a Saturnian moon: Iapetus is coated with foreign dustThu, 10 Dec 2009, 17:42:30 EST
- 1980s video icon glows on Saturn moonMon, 29 Mar 2010, 15:25:29 EDT
- 4 of Saturn's moons parade by their parentTue, 17 Mar 2009, 11:58:56 EDT