Monday, May 14, 2012 - 09:00 in Psychology & Sociology
One in 3 young adults with autism have no paid job experience, college or technical schooling nearly seven years after high school graduation, a poorer showing than those with other disabilities, a U.S. study finds.
- Relatively few young adults with autism spectrum disorders receive assistance after high schoolMon, 7 Feb 2011, 17:01:56 EST
- Young adults with chronic illnesses have poorer educational, vocational and financial outcomesMon, 7 Mar 2011, 18:04:13 EST
- Young adults at risk: 13.7 million lack health insurance coverageFri, 30 May 2008, 1:00:38 EDT
- Adult autism diagnosis by brain scanTue, 10 Aug 2010, 17:24:35 EDT
- Study documents that some children lose autism diagnosis Thu, 17 Jan 2013, 2:33:26 EST