In the US alone, at least 500,000 people suffer from Parkinson's disease, a neurological disorder that affects a person's ability to control his or her movement. New technology from the University of Bonn in Germany lets researchers observe the development of the brain cells responsible for the disease.
- Researchers visualize the development of Parkinson's cellsTue, 31 Jan 2012, 17:35:55 EST
- Immune cells contribute to the development of Parkinson's diseaseMon, 22 Dec 2008, 17:44:01 EST
- Gladstone scientists establish link between brain activity and Parkinson's disease symptomsWed, 7 Jul 2010, 13:24:02 EDT
- Findings that should speed the development of drugs for Parkinson's diseaseWed, 18 Nov 2009, 11:28:46 EST
- X-ray eyes bring us closer to early diagnosis of Parkinson's diseaseSat, 14 Feb 2009, 9:29:26 EST