Working closely with a team of researchers from Duke University, scientists from the Florida campus of The Scripps Research Institute have helped identify a molecular pathway that plays a key role in stress-related damage to the genome, the entirety of an organism's hereditary information.
- Scripps Research scientists find way to block stress-related cell death Thu, 2 Jun 2011, 16:37:08 EDT
- Team led by Scripps research scientists finds new way that cells fix damage to DNAWed, 10 Jun 2009, 13:44:54 EDT
- Scripps Research scientists reveal key mechanism governing nicotine addictionSun, 30 Jan 2011, 13:31:29 EST
- Scripps Florida scientists design molecule that reverses some fragile X syndrome defectsTue, 4 Sep 2012, 17:34:06 EDT
- Scripps Florida scientists create new approach to destroy disease-associated RNAs in cellsThu, 20 Dec 2012, 17:38:20 EST