Thursday, November 3, 2011 - 14:00 in Earth & Climate
WASHINGTON (AP) -- New U.S. Energy Department figures show the biggest jump ever in heat-trapping carbon dioxide pumped into the atmosphere last year....
- CO2 effects on plants increases global warmingMon, 3 May 2010, 16:32:34 EDT
- World records by UCLA chemists, Korean colleagues enhance ability to capture CO2Thu, 15 Jul 2010, 17:50:30 EDT
- Cloud 'feedback' affects global climate and warming, says Texas A&M studyThu, 9 Dec 2010, 14:39:25 EST
- MIT: Safe storage of greenhouse-gas carbon dioxideMon, 17 Nov 2008, 12:56:46 EST
- A new global warming culprit: Dam drawdownsWed, 8 Aug 2012, 9:34:13 EDT