Monday, August 29, 2011 - 10:30 in Health & Medicine
TAIPEI, Taiwan (AP) -- One of Taiwan's best regarded hospitals mistakenly transplanted HIV-infected organs into five patients after a hospital staffer misheard the donor's test results by telephone, the hospital said....
- Nation's top hospital organ transplant centers identified by HealthGradesWed, 17 Nov 2010, 5:13:00 EST
- Hospital dramatically increases transplant donations by integrating bereavement and donor servicesThu, 30 Jul 2009, 10:15:50 EDT
- Johns Hopkins leads first 16-patient, multicenter 'domino donor' kidney transplantWed, 8 Jul 2009, 9:24:08 EDT
- Transplant tourism poses ethical dilemma for US doctorsTue, 26 Jan 2010, 12:50:05 EST
- Breathing life into injured lungs: World-first technique will expand lung donor organ poolFri, 19 Dec 2008, 12:08:18 EST