ATLANTA (AP) -- Next time you have a case of diarrhea that lasts a day or more, chances are better than one in three that it was food poisoning. As many as a quarter of Americans suffer a foodborne illness each year - though only a fraction of those cases get linked to high-profile outbreaks like the recent salmonella-peanut scare, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention....
- Titanium work surfaces could cut food poisoning cases say scientistsWed, 10 Sep 2008, 9:57:26 EDT
- Rutgers study finds many consumers ignore food product recallsTue, 14 Apr 2009, 9:44:00 EDT
- Salsa and guacamole increasingly important causes of foodborne diseaseMon, 12 Jul 2010, 13:21:29 EDT
- Understanding how bacteria come back from the deadFri, 3 Feb 2012, 16:37:11 EST
- Globalization exposes food supply to unsanitary practicesMon, 23 May 2011, 16:36:31 EDT