Wednesday, May 16, 2012 - 03:31 in Astronomy & Space
MOSCOW, May 15 (UPI) -- A Russian weather satellite has taken the highest-resolution photograph ever captured of Earth in its entirety, astronomers say.
- NASA and other satellites keeping busy with this week's severe weatherWed, 9 Mar 2011, 14:37:43 EST
- NASA's AIM satellite and models are unlocking the secrets of mysterious 'night-shining' cloudsTue, 15 Dec 2009, 19:30:02 EST
- Satellites illuminate pollution's influence on cloudsTue, 27 May 2008, 11:56:23 EDT
- NASA and NOAA'S GOES-14 satellite takes first full disk imageTue, 28 Jul 2009, 14:56:56 EDT
- GOCE Earth explorer satellite to look at the Earth's surface and coreFri, 22 Aug 2008, 10:07:46 EDT