Monday, March 16, 2009 - 11:29 in Physics & Chemistry
ROCHESTER, N.Y., March 16 (UPI) -- U.S. scientists say they have created long platinum nanowires that might soon lead to the development of commercially viable fuel cells.
- Nanowires may lead to better fuel cellsWed, 11 Mar 2009, 14:52:23 EDT
- Novel nanowires boost fuel cell efficiencyThu, 31 Mar 2011, 13:37:23 EDT
- New catalyst of platinum nanoparticles could lead to conk-out free, stable fuel cellsMon, 2 Aug 2010, 11:36:50 EDT
- Scientists demonstrate method for integrating nanowire devices directly onto siliconThu, 8 May 2008, 16:56:30 EDT
- Brown chemists report promising advance in fuel-cell technologyMon, 24 May 2010, 17:11:11 EDT