Tuesday, May 6, 2008 - 11:49 in Biology & Nature
BARCELONA, Spain, May 6 (UPI) -- Spanish scientists say they've found how a distinct signaling pathway between cells in fruit flies results in the organized growth of a fly's wings.
- A study reveals how cells communicate to activate the cell division machineryTue, 6 May 2008, 2:21:30 EDT
- From fruit fly wings to heart failure -- why Not(ch)?Thu, 10 Dec 2009, 10:09:20 EST
- Tuning in on cellular communication in the fruit flyWed, 18 Feb 2009, 12:35:57 EST
- Researchers create a fly to study how a normal cell turns cancerousThu, 29 Nov 2012, 18:35:41 EST
- An eye gene colors butterfly wings redThu, 21 Jul 2011, 17:04:51 EDT