Microscopes provide valuable insights in the structure and dynamics of cells, in particular when the latter remain in their natural environment. However, this is very difficult especially for higher organisms. Researchers have now developed a new method to visualize cell structures of an eighth of a micrometer in size in living fish larvae.
- Dead midges reveal living conditions of fishMon, 4 Apr 2011, 15:36:29 EDT
- Juelich researchers take a look inside moleculesFri, 20 Aug 2010, 6:28:44 EDT
- Live from the scene: Biochemistry in actionMon, 8 Aug 2011, 13:34:11 EDT
- Researcher uses medical imaging technology to better understand fish sensesMon, 12 Mar 2012, 15:33:46 EDT
- Creating nano-structures from the bottom upTue, 24 Apr 2012, 14:22:43 EDT