Protein design is technique that is increasingly valuable to a variety of fields, from biochemistry to therapeutics to materials engineering. Chemists have taken this kind of design a step further; Using computational methods, they have created the first custom-designed protein crystal.
- Penn researchers create first custom designed protein crystalWed, 25 Apr 2012, 15:34:57 EDT
- Scientists design new anti-flu virus proteins using computational methodsFri, 13 May 2011, 22:33:39 EDT
- Proteins by design: Penn biochemists create new protein from scratchMon, 23 Mar 2009, 15:43:18 EDT
- Chemists get custom-designed microscopic particles to self-assemble in liquid crystalWed, 25 Nov 2009, 9:09:12 EST
- Synthetic biology: TUM researchers develop novel kind of fluorescent proteinWed, 9 Mar 2011, 13:44:20 EST