Multi-hop wireless networks can provide data access for large and unconventional spaces, but they have long faced significant limits on the amount of data they can transmit. Now researchers have developed a more efficient data transmission approach that can boost the amount of data the networks can transmit by 20 to 80 percent.
- Researchers boost efficiency of multi-hop wireless networksThu, 19 Apr 2012, 12:40:13 EDT
- Researchers use flexible channel width to improve user experience on wireless systemsMon, 4 Jun 2012, 13:32:51 EDT
- Increasing efficiency of wireless networksTue, 13 Nov 2012, 15:36:59 EST
- Smallest nanoantennas for high-speed data networksTue, 20 Oct 2009, 13:15:11 EDT
- New bandwidth management techniques boost operating efficiency in multi-core chipsWed, 25 May 2011, 13:38:51 EDT