Monday, April 16, 2012 - 13:30 in Physics & Chemistry
Is John Lennon's line "imagine no possessions" not as idealistic as it once seemed? According to a new study, globalization has led to a new class of "global nomads" who are less attached to material objects.
- What is contemporary global nomadism and how does it affect materialism?Mon, 16 Apr 2012, 14:33:14 EDT
- Nomads of the galaxyWed, 23 May 2012, 15:32:47 EDT
- ADHD an advantage for nomadic tribesmen?Mon, 9 Jun 2008, 20:35:50 EDT
- Nomad people baffle with good health in spite of malnourishmentMon, 17 May 2010, 11:42:10 EDT
- Global challenges and global collaborations -- lessons learned from global changeWed, 17 Dec 2008, 10:57:08 EST