The planetary system around the star named HD 10180 may have more planets in its orbits than our own solar system. Located 130 light years away, the star is not within reach of foreseeable human space travel, but in astronomical distances, it is still considered to be in the solar neighborhood.
- Richest planetary system discoveredTue, 24 Aug 2010, 9:08:29 EDT
- Planetary family portrait reveals another exoplanetWed, 8 Dec 2010, 14:37:39 EST
- Caltech astronomer finds planets in unusually intimate dance around dying starWed, 28 Jul 2010, 13:09:13 EDT
- Why some planets orbit the wrong way; extrasolar insights into our solar systemWed, 11 May 2011, 16:51:25 EDT
- A look into the hellish cradles of suns and solar systemsWed, 19 Aug 2009, 10:10:38 EDT