Saturday, March 31, 2012 - 22:30 in Physics & Chemistry
Graphene could become the next big thing in the quest for smaller, less power-hungry electronics. Physicists are making discoveries that may advance electronic circuit technology.
- Rutgers physicists discover novel electronic properties in two-dimensional carbon structureWed, 14 Oct 2009, 13:24:37 EDT
- Rice discovery points way to graphene circuitsFri, 5 Aug 2011, 20:41:43 EDT
- Graphene gives up more of its secretsFri, 15 Jul 2011, 10:05:01 EDT
- Fabrication on patterned silicon carbide produces bandgap to advance graphene electronicsSun, 18 Nov 2012, 15:35:20 EST
- Graphene exhibits bizarre new behavior well suited to electronic devicesThu, 29 Jul 2010, 14:46:13 EDT