Monday, March 5, 2012 - 12:32 in Psychology & Sociology
People’s personalities can change considerably over time, say scientists, suggesting that leopards really can change their spots.
- Personality change key to improving well-beingMon, 5 Mar 2012, 12:36:52 EST
- Antidepressants may change personality, leading to reduced depression, says Penn collaborationMon, 14 Dec 2009, 17:29:20 EST
- Scientists move a step closer to understanding why leopards can't change their spotsWed, 13 Jan 2010, 16:43:28 EST
- Enhancing cognition in older adults also changes personalityWed, 18 Jan 2012, 23:31:24 EST
- Antidepressant may change personality while relieving symptomsMon, 7 Dec 2009, 18:25:24 EST