Tuesday, February 21, 2012 - 14:30 in Health & Medicine
A surprising set of cells may hold potential for aiding nerve transplants in patients who have severe nerve damage -- the type of wound often caused by gunshots, stabbings, car accidents, or action on the battlefield.
- A step forward in effort to regenerate damaged nervesTue, 21 Feb 2012, 14:34:35 EST
- Lab-grown nerves promote nerve regeneration after injuryThu, 19 Mar 2009, 17:50:10 EDT
- Hope for restoring injured nervesThu, 22 Jan 2009, 14:43:56 EST
- New discovery in nerve regrowthMon, 12 Jul 2010, 9:42:49 EDT
- A step forward in regenerating and repairing damaged nerve cellsFri, 23 Nov 2012, 17:04:28 EST