Tuesday, February 21, 2012 - 15:30 in Physics & Chemistry
Many experts think graphene could change the face of electronics -- especially if the scientific community can overcome a major challenge intrinsic to the material. Oxidation could be the answer.
- A step toward better electronicsTue, 21 Feb 2012, 15:32:49 EST
- Bilayer graphene: Another step toward graphene electronicsThu, 11 Aug 2011, 16:35:54 EDT
- Step by step toward tomorrow's nanomaterialThu, 11 Nov 2010, 10:31:37 EST
- Graphene's 'quantum leap' takes electronics a step closerSun, 24 Jul 2011, 15:33:21 EDT
- 'Wonder material' graphene tapped for electronic memory devicesMon, 1 Aug 2011, 10:31:35 EDT