Thursday, August 25, 2011 - 20:30 in Health & Medicine
Temporary staff members working in a hospital's fast-paced emergency department are twice as likely as permanent employees to be involved in medication errors that harm patients, new research suggests.
- Temporary ER staff poses increased safety risk to patientsThu, 25 Aug 2011, 21:32:07 EDT
- How staff perceptions of their roles impact patients experience in the emergency departmentTue, 1 Nov 2011, 22:31:34 EDT
- Re-admission rates via emergency rooms climbing among patients who have recently been hospitalizedWed, 1 Jun 2011, 14:37:25 EDT
- Crowded emergency departments pose greater risks for patients with heart attacksThu, 4 Jun 2009, 12:27:26 EDT
- Racial disparities in emergency department length of stay point to added risks for minority patientsThu, 5 Mar 2009, 11:23:29 EST