Monday, August 1, 2011 - 14:31 in Physics & Chemistry
Flexible, transparent electronics are closer to reality with the creation of graphene-based electrodes. Researchers have created thin films that could revolutionize touch-screen displays, solar panels and LED lighting.
- Dream screens from grapheneMon, 1 Aug 2011, 15:37:17 EDT
- UCLA team develops highly efficient method for creating flexible, transparent electrodes Tue, 22 Nov 2011, 12:38:48 EST
- Collecting the sun's energyTue, 19 Apr 2011, 11:35:37 EDT
- Copper nanowires enable bendable displays and solar cellsTue, 1 Jun 2010, 13:02:47 EDT
- Nature Materials study: Graphene 'invisible' to waterMon, 23 Jan 2012, 14:22:25 EST