Monday, June 27, 2011 - 21:30 in Health & Medicine
The largest study yet of adult childhood cancer survivors found that the first cancer is just the beginning of a lifelong battle against different forms of the disease for about 10 percent of these survivors.
- Childhood cancer survivors are at high risk for multiple tumors as they ageMon, 27 Jun 2011, 22:33:10 EDT
- Studies find few risks to newborn offspring of parents who are childhood cancer survivorsThu, 1 Oct 2009, 11:03:01 EDT
- Childhood cancer survivors face higher death risk 25 years later, from cancer, circulatory diseasesTue, 13 Jul 2010, 16:30:17 EDT
- Sleep issues contribute to cognitive problems in childhood cancer survivorsMon, 11 Apr 2011, 4:02:28 EDT
- Lifelong cancer risk for patients treated for childhood cancerTue, 26 May 2009, 18:09:14 EDT