A team of scientists was able to follow molecules of the glyphosate-based Roundup herbicides as they entered a resistant weed and to discover exactly how the plant disarms it. In a new paper, they describe a herbicide application technique that can be used to outfox the resistance mechanism they had discovered.
- Scientists learn how horseweed shrugs off herbicideThu, 16 Jun 2011, 22:33:51 EDT
- Herbicide diversity needed to keep Roundup effectiveMon, 13 Jul 2009, 15:44:04 EDT
- Herbicide may affect plants thought to be resistantWed, 23 Nov 2011, 0:31:33 EST
- Paraquat resistance discovered in major weedTue, 19 Oct 2010, 11:37:51 EDT
- Understanding how weeds are resistant to herbicidesWed, 5 Aug 2009, 13:01:32 EDT