It is known that fasting increases lead absorption in adults and consequently regular meals and snacks are recommended for children to prevent lead poisoning. New research demonstrates that having a regular breakfast is associated with lower blood lead levels in children.
- Regular breakfast helps reduce lead poisoning in childrenThu, 31 Mar 2011, 21:35:43 EDT
- Lead poisoning highly prevalent among school-aged children in UgandaTue, 29 Jun 2010, 12:29:23 EDT
- Chronic lead poisoning from urban soilsTue, 19 Aug 2008, 11:36:18 EDT
- ER visits persist for children with mental health problems despite regular outpatient careWed, 1 Jun 2011, 10:34:27 EDT
- Fast food menus with calorie information lead to lower calorie selections for young childrenMon, 25 Jan 2010, 1:16:03 EST