Monday, January 31, 2011 - 22:40 in Biology & Nature
Researchers have unlocked the genetic code of the highly invasive Argentine ant, providing clues as to why this species has been so successful.
- Argentine ant genome sheds light on a successful pestMon, 31 Jan 2011, 15:52:46 EST
- Newly decoded ant genomes provide clues on ant social life, pest controlMon, 31 Jan 2011, 15:52:49 EST
- Researchers find Asian needle ants displacing other aggressive invadersMon, 11 Feb 2013, 11:34:04 EST
- When ants attack: Researchers recreate chemicals that trigger aggression in Argentine antsTue, 27 Oct 2009, 20:42:48 EDT
- Native ants use chemical weapons to turn back invading Argentine ants Tue, 7 Jun 2011, 14:37:19 EDT