Tuesday, January 11, 2011 - 18:30 in Astronomy & Space
The European Space Agency's Plank satellite mission is revealing thousands of "exotic" astronomical objects, including extremely cold dust clouds, galaxies with powerful nuclei and giant clusters of galaxies.
- UBC researchers part of Planck satellite team that uncovers secrets of the universeTue, 11 Jan 2011, 14:34:46 EST
- Planck sees tapestry of cold dustWed, 17 Mar 2010, 9:58:36 EDT
- Planck space observatory releases first dataTue, 11 Jan 2011, 10:54:01 EST
- Astronomer's new guide to the galaxy: Largest map of cold dust revealedWed, 1 Jul 2009, 12:43:08 EDT
- Giant galaxy cluster sets record pace for star creationWed, 15 Aug 2012, 14:10:15 EDT