Organizations that seek to provide health care, food, and other services to people held in drug detention centers in developing countries often face ethical dilemmas: Are they doing more good than harm? Are they helping detainees or legitimizing a corrupt system and ultimately building its capacity to detain and abuse more people?
- Researchers see ethical dilemmas of providing care in drug detention centersWed, 10 Nov 2010, 13:36:42 EST
- Troubled youths struggle after time in detention centerTue, 17 Feb 2009, 15:15:20 EST
- Doctors' questions about end-of-life legalities may result in patient painThu, 13 Nov 2008, 11:17:26 EST
- Medicinal cannabis review highlights dilemmas facing health care professionalsThu, 2 Sep 2010, 10:38:32 EDT
- Notre Dame's Reilly Center highlights emerging ethical dilemmas in science and technologyMon, 17 Dec 2012, 17:37:17 EST