Tuesday, December 22, 2009 - 20:14 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Evidence of sophisticated, human behavior has been discovered by researchers as early as 750,000 years ago -- some half a million years earlier than has previously been estimated by archaeologists.
- Modern behavior of early humans found half-million years earlier than previously thoughtTue, 22 Dec 2009, 10:11:25 EST
- Archaeologists identify spear tips used in hunting a half-million years agoThu, 15 Nov 2012, 15:07:29 EST
- Humans shaped stone axes 1.8 million years ago, study saysWed, 31 Aug 2011, 22:40:45 EDT
- Small lethal tools have big implications for early modern human complexity Wed, 7 Nov 2012, 14:50:00 EST
- Modern humans reached Arabia earlier than thought, new artifacts suggestThu, 27 Jan 2011, 14:54:38 EST
Latest Science NewsletterGet the latest and most popular science news articles of the week in your Inbox! It's free!
Check out our next project, Biology.Net
From other science news sites
- Obama speech: Drones, Benghazi, and Gitmo responsibility lies with Congress.
- Midnight Raver article- Seeco speaks plus Kaya Tour Rehearsal sessions, Miami 1978 Dated March 28th 2012 by Marleyrkives. Roger Steffens( known as Ras Rojah) given credit for telling them about Seeco's role in the wailers. The information he got from me.