Thursday, November 27, 2008 - 01:43 in Biology & Nature
Researchers have synthetically reconstructed the bat variant of the SARS coronavirus that caused the SARS epidemic of 2003.
- Researchers recreate SARS virus, open door for potential defenses against future strainsTue, 25 Nov 2008, 11:23:18 EST
- Synthetic virus supports a bat origin for SARSTue, 25 Nov 2008, 16:23:20 EST
- New coronavirus has many potential hosts, could pass from animals to humans repeatedlyTue, 11 Dec 2012, 9:33:46 EST
- Open-source software designed to minimize synthetic biology risksMon, 21 Mar 2011, 13:12:04 EDT
- Potential new drug target to combat Kaposi's sarcomaThu, 6 May 2010, 13:40:15 EDT