Both schizophrenia and bipolar disorder can be disabling conditions, and both present clinically with significant mood and psychotic symptoms. These two illnesses also share genetic variants that might be involved in the predisposition to both disorders.
- Researchers find a partially shared genetic profile between schizophrenia and bipolar disorderThu, 17 Jul 2008, 11:23:49 EDT
- Schizophrenia and bipolar disorder share genetic rootsWed, 1 Jul 2009, 13:32:01 EDT
- Study strongly supports many genetic contributions to schizophrenia, bipolar disorderWed, 1 Jul 2009, 13:32:18 EDT
- Autism, schizophrenia and bipolar disorder may share common underlying factors, study suggestsMon, 2 Jul 2012, 20:02:36 EDT
- In schizophrenia and bipolar disorder, life is not black and whiteThu, 4 Feb 2010, 9:40:15 EST