Money is a necessity: it provides us with material objects that are important for survival and for entertainment, and it is often used as a reward. But recent studies have shown that money is not only a device for gaining wealth, but a factor in personal performance, interpersonal relations and helping behavior, as well.
- Money makes the heart grow less fond... but more hardworkingWed, 9 Jul 2008, 11:16:21 EDT
- People care about source of money, attach less value to 'tainted' wealthTue, 23 Apr 2013, 21:23:29 EDT
- Money and mimicryWed, 29 Jun 2011, 21:35:43 EDT
- Follow the money: Wealth, population are key drivers of invasive speciesMon, 7 Jun 2010, 15:37:35 EDT
- Money can't buy happinessTue, 14 Jun 2011, 11:03:31 EDT